[MPlayer-users] sync mplayer

michael gross mich at anorg.net
Wed Apr 5 17:18:26 CEST 2006

yes I think thats a good solution but my problem is that the application
should also run on a slow network. I think thats only possible if I have
all the movies on each of the clients. all the information send over the
network should only be for triggering the movies. so I am wondering if
it is a good idea to use get_time_pos to sync the movies.

thank you for any help

michael