[MPlayer-users] How can I build a mini mplayer?

LU K 700mhz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:26:18 CEST 2006

It is a special use video card,output is standard v4l2 video(can not watch
TV). I want build a player that can be a part of my program, but I found it
is too hard for me if from scratch.
Sure, XawTV and TVTime can do the job, but to be a part of my program I want
to find a more elegant way. Mplayer has a command line interface I need, and
mencoder is very useful. So I try to strip MPlaye but don't known where to
start.

Uhh... what? Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to do this?