[MPlayer-users] Configure errors compiling 32-bit mplayer on 64- bit AMD

Brad McNeely brad_mcneely at excite.com
Tue Apr 4 00:27:29 CEST 2006

 OK, I read the FAQ and followed the instructions and ran
./configure --target=athlon_xp --cc="gcc -m32" --as="as --32" --with-extralibdir=/usr/lib

which ends with this:
Error: Cannot find header either inttypes.h or bitypes.h

However, I have these files in
/usr/include/inttypes.h  (installed as part of OS/gcc compiler install)
/home/bmcneely/data/downloads/mplayer2/main/etc/inttypes.h (came from CVS download)
/usr/include/sys/bitypes.h (installed as part of OS/gcc compiler install)

I'm attaching the configure.log file as well.  Again, this is on SuSE 10.  Thanks.

Regards,
Brad McNeely

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com