[MPlayer-users] Re: BUG - Garbled output playing realaudio

Tom Playford tom at sail-italy.com
Thu Sep 22 23:07:34 CEST 2005

Bryan Alton <balton <at> eircom.net> writes:

> I am trying to code up a solution but I think I am on the right track.  Can
> anybody confirm my theory from their captured datastreams.

I've had a look at the ethereal output and I agree, it seems to be the BBC
servers dropping the odd packet.
I hear that the BBC have one the biggest RealServer farms going, so maybe it's
not surprising we havn't seen it from other servers.

If there's anything I can do to help (testing, coding (never touched mplayer)
etc), let me know.

Tom