[MPlayer-users] The problem about cache of mplayer

Xing Qianqian xingqq at 21com.com
Thu Sep 15 16:23:10 CEST 2005

I use the 1.0pre7 to play video on AT91RM9200 board.
I found that the MPEG1 video is not that nice. The video
are played slowlier than normal. I think that it's caused by
the stream reading slow speed. So I enable the cache of Mplayer
by -cache option.

When -nosound, the picture is nice. But when I enabled the sound,
it prompted "out of memory" after playing a while. And I found
that even choose nosound, when I played the video for twice,
the "out of memory" also occured.

I think it's memory leak that caused the problem. Does anybody
know something about that? And may you please tell me how to solve it?