[MPlayer-users] Coding request

raid517 raid517 at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 04:29:00 CEST 2005

>Perhaps you could do some work too. Its not a lot to ask is it?
>
>first thing to try is: does it work from the command line?
>
>just type at a command prompt:
>
>IPCoder.sh filename_of_movie
>
>after it has finished you should have a new file called:
>
>new-filename_of_movie
>
>in the same directory.
>
>I suggest you do the testing on a smallish file as mencoding can take
>quite a while.

Thank you for your kindness and your patience, Yes it does work from the
command line. But unfortunately it still won't work by right clicking on
a movie and selecting 'opens with' and then selecting IpCoder. But I
guess typing IpCoder.sh filename is a bit shorter than typing out the
full command, so it is still good progress.

Again thanks very much for the input. It is much appreciated.

GJ