[MPlayer-users] key bound

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 21:57:11 CEST 2005

Alex wrote:

> Hi, does anybody know how to assign key(s) for increasing / decrasing
> the font size?!

For what purpose? For the time display in the OSD? For the subtitles?
For something else?

Actually, I suspect that the answers to those questions don't matter
(contrary to what I thought at first); if the man page is accurate, then
it does not appear to be possible to manipulate font scaling other than
by command-line options (specifically, the -subfont-osd-scale and
-subfont-text-scale options, which work only with FreeType fonts). It
might not be impossible to add the potential to manipulate the values on
the fly, but it does not appear to have been done yet.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.