[MPlayer-users] MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: stop_xscreensaver

Carl Fûrstenberg azatoth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:19:47 CEST 2005

I usualy get this error when I pause a movie, and wait for the screensaver
to go on, later when I resume playback I get this error and mplayer quits:

(snip)...

X11 error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: stop_xscreensaver
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible
bug.
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x9ade)!
alsa-uninit: pcm closed

/Carl