[MPlayer-users] Mplaye/Mcoderr on Ipod?

raid517 raid517 at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 14:35:30 CEST 2005

"Well, right now it can't even properly play specially made uncompressed
files...  Even Apple wouldn't get good press for a product like that.
Maybe when it can play some real videos, it might get press."

I don't think that is any reason to snipe at them - this is a first cut of their video player (at least with sound) it's not even Alpha yet, so yes there will be some limitations. Like I said I just wondered if maybe any of you guys might know how to resolve these issues?

Nonetheless the work they have done this far is pretty amazing by any standard. I was just curious if maybe the reason they didn't get so much support was because perhaps people just didn't know about them - or about how far they really had progressed?.

GJ