[MPlayer-users] php and mplayer

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Thu Sep 8 16:24:23 CEST 2005

I apologize that I deleted the php/mplayer email before reading
(the subject line registered shortly after the quick delete click ...)

I recently rigged mplayer to startup from php server side scripts
which is useful for a standalone app written using php/web-server
tools but designed to be run all on one box (so browser on same
box as server).

I'll be glad to outline the steps necessary to do this if that is what the
email was wanting.  Please either repost the original email or email
me directly.

Heitzso