[MPlayer-users] ftp stream

Okopnik Grigori glcyrus at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 7 20:22:51 CEST 2005

Hi, Guillaume POIRIER

I don't get what do you mean.
stream_ftp.c hasn't been modified for 2 years.
If you don't understand what for the patch is, I'll tell you:
I use to find the bug when I try to play some avis through ftp.
It's probably caused by bad index generated by some other program.
Anyway, when I used the patch, it worked better.
Log from mencoder looked like this:
> REST 2342432423423 # - Some really big number
< Blah-blah-blah
> RETR somefile
< Invalid REST argument
After this thing there should be EOF,
but there just error retval in 'seek ()' function.
As I told, after this patch functionality
of ftp stream will be closer to functionality of file stream!!
Isn't that enough?