[MPlayer-users] No pause during a playlist execution

Ronaldo Richieri ronaldo at nave.org.br
Mon Sep 5 13:27:36 CEST 2005

Well, I had almost the same problem and -fixed-vo work good too.

But, is it possible to preload a video of a playlist so the transition
between the current video and the next one don't have more then 1 frame.
I want this feature because I have to develop a player with this perfect
transition, with no delay for a University here in Brazil that wants to
migrate to free software.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Ronaldo