[MPlayer-users] CRT settings for MPlayer

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Tue Oct 18 08:22:35 CEST 2005

On 2005/10/17, at 17:36, Jan Knutar wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 October 2005 00:30, Roger Andreassen wrote:
>
>> The night scenes on my TV tuner is much better than on original discs
>> suchs
>> as The 4400.
>
> TV studios supposedly ramp up the brightness a bit before broadcasting
> the shows.

Well according to this it appears that it is just the dvd that is
having problems. A suggestion to give a true check (if you can) is to
use it in an actual dvd player on a tv. If it still looks dark then 1.
the dvd was made that way and thats how the movie is (maybe better
eyesight?) or 2. the dvd is defective. If its #2 then its simple fix,
buy a new one. If its #1 then do as one of the above posters said and
use -eq2 on mplayer.