[MPlayer-users] mplayer general control missing options - minimize and maximize automatically

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sat Oct 8 16:16:51 CEST 2005

all,

Perhaps I am not expressing the big picture...

Take for instance I want to play an mpeg in full screen mode.
Now I want to pause the first mpeg (since I cant stop it completely and
restart it at
the point it was stopped) minimize it, start another mpeg and play it in
full screen mode.
Then when that 2nd mpg is complete un-pause the first mpeg and have it
maximize and
start playing again.

I want to do all this automatically through the -input file=/tmp/fifo.

I dont care if the minimize/maximize icons are on the screen as I wish
to do all this
automatically from the fifo.

Thanks for any suggestions in how to do this...

Jerry