[MPlayer-users] Re: garbled audio through FIFO

Bryan Alton balton at eircom.net
Wed Nov 30 22:44:06 CET 2005

RC wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:37:12 +0100
> Jeremy Cook <jeremy.cook at bccs.uib.no> wrote:
>
>> However now and again audio gets garbled.
>
> The problem with BBC realaudio streams has already been fixed in CVS.
> Upgrade and see if that solves your problem.

Although I submitted the patch, I withdrew it as it didn't fix the problem
entirely. I now have a version of the patch which seems to work very well.
I was planning on resubmitting but if you wish to try it, a copy is posted
on the Slimdevices forum where many users have been testing it.

You can it on post #76
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=16917&page=8

There was a problem with KQED and a later small mod is listed in post #108
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=16917&page=11