[MPlayer-users] realtime updation of playlist

sri raman sriramans13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 08:02:03 CET 2005

Hi all....I rolling around an issue with playlist

I am writing a GUI to manage playlist for mplayer.

while playing mplayer how can i change(remove) an
entry from currently playing playlist. I know this can
be done by hacking mplayer play tree code. Is there
any other way other than altering mplayer code to get
ride of this this?

I found that loadfile slave command will be usefull..
But How can i know,,when mplayer finishes a file and
queries for the next file..Is there any default
interface/ technique for this...or does i need to hack
mplayer code to do this?

cheers.....
Sriraman.G