[MPlayer-users] libdha LIBDIR in debian build from CVS

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Tue Nov 22 09:09:25 CET 2005

Hi,

Following on from my previous thread I changed the debhelper compatibility
line in debian/rules to
# This is the debhelper compatability version to use.
export DH_COMPAT=4

 this fixes the warning about earlier compatibility levels being deprecated.

the debian build is still giving me this warning:

dh_shlibdeps
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libdha.so.
1.0

LIBDIR is correctly set in main/config.mak (correctly included in
main/libdha/Makefile as ../config.mak) and referenced by the libdha
install section:

install:
	mkdir -p $(LIBDIR)
	install -m 755 -s -p $(LIBNAME) $(LIBDIR)/$(LIBNAME)
	rm -f $(LIBDIR)/libdha.so
	ln -sf $(LIBNAME) $(LIBDIR)/$(SHORTNAME).

Can anyone tell me what this warning means and whether I can safely ignore
it?

Cheers

Marius