[MPlayer-users] inserting external subtitles back into VOB

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 01:29:56 CET 2005

Robert La Ferla wrote:

> Is there a way to insert external subtitles back into the VOB?  You
> can extract them so there should be a way to insert them.  Is this a
> feature request?

Yes, this would be a feature request. No, there is not a way to do that
that I know of. The only way it would be possible (without a lot of
extra code which should probably go in a separate program) would be if
the external subtitles were already in the bitmap-based VOBsub format,
which is not very likely in most cases.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.