[MPlayer-users] Transitions between videos in full screen mode

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 19:11:26 CET 2005

mplayer can play multiple videos back to back in full screen mode.
However, between videos, mplayer switches briefly back to the Linux
desktop before playing the next video.  I tried "mplayer -quiet -fs
one.mov two.mov three.mov" but the -quiet only shortens the interval and
doesn't allow for seamless transitions.  If there's a way to do this,
I'd love to know.  Otherwise, consider this a suggestion for an
improvement to mplayer (for full-screen viewing).