[MPlayer-users] Audio Issues with the Apple HD trailers

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 15:09:44 CET 2005

I'm having some audio issue with current CVS when playing the Apple HD
video. The audio in these files was great up until about a week ago

Test file (40MB)

 wget
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/harry_potter_goblet/harry_potter_goblet-tlr2_h480p.mov

I think there might be something wrong on how the MOV header is read
since I am getting these errors

MOV: unable to determine audio samplerate, assuming 44.1kHz (got 0)
FAAD: compressed input bitrate missing, assuming 128kbit/s!

mplayer -v log:

I would have pasted inline, but evolution would not let me. Plus it was
a 135K uncompressed and 21K compressed.

Kevin

--
Get my public GnuPG key from