[MPlayer-users] Consistent mencoder AV Sync problems

cothrige cothrige at bellsouth.net
Mon May 30 20:04:14 CEST 2005

* Nico Sabbi (nsabbi at fastwebnet.it) wrote:

> I meant: downgrade (from the last to the oldest) your mencoder  until
> you find the one that behaves correctly

Oh, I see.  Actually there is no older to downgrade too.  I have been
using 1.0pre6a for some time.  It always worked fine under Slackware
9.1 which I had been using up until last week, but now under 10.0 it
has been having this problem.  Though now it seems less consistent
than it had been.  I am still encoding a couple more test discs to see
for sure what is going on and how things compare to before.

patrick