[MPlayer-users] Re: [-] monitoraspect

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at bioc.unizh.ch
Fri May 27 23:00:31 CEST 2005

Many thanks for all your commentaries! I was not counting with it. Just a
few words about my monitor. I have a Philips Brilliance 180P2 with a
resolution of 1280x1024. Its physical dimensions are roughly (measured
with a ruler) 35.7:28.7 [cm] giving a ratio of approx. 1.25:1. Thus my
monitor has square pixels. Only if I use the flag "-monitoraspect 1.25"
the movies are played correctly.

I have checked the entry in X86Config:

	DisplaySize  320 240  (-> 1.33:1)

Maybe I should change it to the correct values, but I don't see a need at
the moment.

Best,

Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at bioc.unizh.ch
                    +41 (0) 1 635 55 93
                    +41 (0)79 655 73 35
                    http://biocroma.unizh.ch/gianluca/

PhD-Student of the Department of Biochemistry
at the University of Zurich Irchel, Switzerland