[MPlayer-users] Setting geometry of output window does not work

Thomas Zangl - Mobil mobil at tzis.net
Thu May 5 19:44:11 CEST 2005

Am Thu, 5 May 2005 11:17:01 -0400, schrieb "Rich Felker" <dalias at aerifal.cx>:

Hi,

>> > dsize=690:-2
>> > Does not work.
>>
>> So I've noticed.  My patch was added to CVS before pre7, but it seems to
>> have been removed/reversed now.
>>
>> Rich?
>
>I have no idea what happened... check cvslog.. :(

Frist, my fault. I was using pre5 and now I upgraded to pre7. Works but:

I have to use "scale=690:-2" - which is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW :-/ (because
its done by the CPU)
I want to use "dscale=690:-2" but then it gives me "unsupported
resolution". Any idea what todo now? :) (Fast and goodlooking
resizeing..)

Best regards,