[MPlayer-users] Mplayer should not stop on disconnect

Jesper Weiland mplayer at xsdenied.nl
Tue Mar 22 00:17:17 CET 2005

Hi Guys,

I've build an setup that uses mplayer output (I play streams) in PCM
format to stream it to a fifo and darkice. That works fine, except of
one thing.

When a stream (none in particular) gives no data for a short time,
mplayer just stops. Is there an option to let it rebuffer like every
mediaplayer does? I've asked this before, and somebody told me to use a
perl loop. I hope there's a better option now. Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks!
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jesper Weiland