[MPlayer-users] Streaming H.264 with mplayer

Erik Hellerud erik-list at kladd.net
Tue Mar 15 18:12:25 CET 2005

Hi

I have modified the live.com library to support streaming of H.264, but
I have some problems playing it back with mplayer.

I have added this in libmpdemux/demux_rtp_codec.cpp
else if (strcmp(subsession->codecName(), "H264") == 0 ) {
     bih->biCompression = sh_video->format
       = mmioFOURCC('H','2','6','4');
     needVideoFrameRate(demuxer, subsession);
}

My problem is that I need the picture parameter set and sequence
parameter set from the SDP-file, and send these to the decoder. The
interesting line from the sdp-file looks like this:
a=fmtp:96 profile-level-id=674d00;
sprop-parameter-sets=Z00AHpZSBYmI,aOuOIA==; packetization-mode=1

It's the sprop-parameter-sets I need to pass to the decoder. Does anyone
have any ideas on how this should be done?

Regards

Erik H