[MPlayer-users] Decoding rental divx

Santiago Muelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Sat Mar 12 11:38:31 CET 2005

Thanks, Richard, for your help but, unfortunatelly, there is some kind of
protection and not only what you suggest. I have tried it and the result
is, more or less, the same. Moreover, the rental site explains that it
should be played with Divx Player, and, when using this, at the beginning,
it seem to have a short period of time waiting as if asking trough
Internet for some "key" or something similar.  :-(
Thanks anyway,
Samu