[MPlayer-users] - Autodesk RLE NOSPAM

krynn krynn at volny.cz
Wed Mar 2 10:17:46 CET 2005

Thanks for answer,

I have the codec form ACE Mega codecs pack 6.03
http://www.freeweb.hu/galgonet/
(well it is for windows :-) but there I need to use it)
This is what I found about it.

VFW _ AASC _ Autodesk RLE Compressor _ Autodesk, Inc.

DSH     4CC     AASC
VFW     Description     Autodesk RLE Compressor
DSH     DirectShow CLSID        CLSID_AVIDec {CF49D4E0-1115-11CE-B03A-0020AF0BA770}
REG     Driver File     C:\PROGRA~1\ACEMEG~1\SystemS\Autodesk\Aasc32.dll
DSH     Friendly Name   Autodesk RLE Compressor
- -     Function        Decoder
REG     Merit   0x00200000
VFW     Name    AAS-AASC
- -     Type    VFW

So I`ll put this info with dll and samples of avi to fpt.
Can I do more for it :-)?

Thanks
Krynn