[MPlayer-users] Is joystick enabled in the mplayer-1.0pre5-2 precompiled RPM?

Barton Bosch bartonbosch at SoftHome.net
Tue Mar 1 21:07:36 CET 2005

I've haven't had time to install a newer version of mplayer from CVS
so the Grey Sector mplayer-1.0pre5-2 RPM is what is currently
installed on my production machine.  I'm trying to troubleshoot
joystick functionality and though jstest shows input from /dev/js0,
the mplayer transport is not responding to it.

Just for my information, was the Grey Sector mplayer-1.0pre5-2 rpm
FC2 RPM compiled with the --enable-joystick option?  This should
simplify things when I do install a recent version from source.

The command line I tried with was:

    $ mplayer foo.avi -input js-dev=/dev/js0
conf=/barton/.mplayer/input.conf -vo x11

Thanks,

Barton