[MPlayer-users] any filter to fix very weird interlace effects?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:51:31 CEST 2005

Hej,

On 6/28/05, Mike Hodson <mystica at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there. I am trying to encode some video that I recorded from tv,
> and am noticing a very odd looking visual distortion in the source
> video: every other scanline appears to be shifted by 1 or 2 pixels,
> making a straight vertical line look jagged. If anyone can recommend a
> filter that would be able to remove this sort of artifacting, I'd
> appreciate it.
>
> Here's a link to a few screenshots of the offending video:
> http://mystica.cx/video/

403 forbidden ;-)

Since I can't see what you may have done wrong because you didn't give
much details about what you're trying to do, I'd say first make sure
you read the docs:
http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/index.html and
http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/mencoder.html (encoding part)

Guillaume
--
A woman isn't complete without a man.
But where do you find a man - a real man - these