[MPlayer-users] Bug Report: jpeg to avi is broken

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Jun 27 00:47:24 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 03:07:30PM -0700, Philip Walden wrote:
> I tried the latest CVS, but it does a segmentation fault on my machine :(

I'd call that a success, since it is much easier to trace *g*
Now if you could compile with --enable-debug and post a gdb backtrace...

Weird thing is, for some reason my output is a bit different (do you
have something in your default config?):

> [ffmpeg] aspect_ratio: 0.000000

I have 1.333333 here

> VDec: vo config request - 640 x 480 (preferred csp: Planar 422P)
> Trying filter chain: expand lavc
> Could not find matching colorspace - retrying with -vf scale...
> Opening video filter: [scale]
> SwScale params: -1 x -1 (-1=no scaling)
> Trying filter chain: scale expand lavc
> VDec: using Planar 422P as output csp (no 1)
> Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
> VO Config (640x480->640x480,flags=0,'MPlayer',0x50323234)
> SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 4
> SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 4
> SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 1 -> 1
> SwScaler: reducing / aligning filtersize 9 -> 8
>
> SwScaler: BICUBIC scaler, from Planar 422P to Planar YV12 using MMX2
> SwScaler: using 4-tap MMX scaler for horizontal luminance scaling
> SwScaler: using 4-tap MMX scaler for horizontal chrominance scaling
> SwScaler: using 1-tap MMX "scaler" for vertical scaling (YV12 like)
> SwScaler: 640x480 -> 640x480

I don't get any of that scale output, and also

VDec: using Planar YV12 as output csp (no 3)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger