[MPlayer-users] how can i make mplayer aquire licenses for .wmvfile off the net?

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sat Jun 25 08:05:15 CEST 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:37:12 -0400
"Tony Sim" <y2s82 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> then how about programs like FreeMe?

FreeMe works on DRM2, and that's all.

You could always just hook line-out to line-in...  Plug the SVideo
output of your videocard into the input of a TV-tuner card...

I've heard it's apparently quite easy to make a filter graph for
graphedit to output a non-DRMed copy, assuming you can play the file in
the first place.  Never tried because I don't put up with DRMed files,
and I wouldn't want to have to use Windows anyhow.