[MPlayer-users] feature request - multiple subtitles

zikzak at tele2.fr zikzak at tele2.fr
Fri Jun 17 17:03:07 CEST 2005

De: Paul Stoeber <pstoeber at uni-potsdam.de>
Date: 2005/06/17 ven. PM 04:47:14 GMT+02:00
À: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Objet: [MPlayer-users] feature request - multiple subtitles

For example, when I'm learning French and my native
language is English, I want to hear French audio,
read French subtitles, and also read English subtitles
for reference.

The current workaround is to have two mplayer windows
(one with "-ao null"), with the obvious disadvantages.

Any better ideas?

Hi,

Maybe you can dump the english subtitles and then replay your movie with the audio and sub in french and add the dumped subs in top of the movie.

It is only an idea, I nver tried it myself.

Regards
--
ZikZak