[MPlayer-users] Strange Subtitle Problem (Star Wars DVD)

Imi theos imitheos at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:21:18 CEST 2005

Yes, that did it.
I applied the patched and recompiled and now all the subtitles are visible.

I still get only the (sid 0) subtitle. Either i use -sid or change while
viewing with j, i get only the first or
nothing.

The same problem exists also with "The Dead Zone" DVD.

I didn't test it enough to know if it broke something but it works.
I will mess with spudec.c a little (if i understand what it does) to see if
can do anything for the -sid issue.

Thanks again.