[MPlayer-users] MPlayer support of audio in AviSynth scripts ?

Olivier Amato oamato at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 16 16:31:34 CEST 2005

I'm trying to play the following AviSynth script with MPlayer ( I'm using
the last official Windows build ) :

LoadPlugin("D:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\DGDecode.dll")
Video = MPEG2Source ("test.d2v")
Video = LancZosResize (Video, 384, 288)
Audio = MPASource ("test MPA T01 DELAY 0ms.mpa")
Video = AudioDub (Video, Audio)
Return Video

The video plays fine but I don't have any audio output ( "Audio: no
sound" ). The same AviSynth script is well handled by several other players
( Zoom Player, Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, etc. ).
I'd then like to know if MPlayer is able to support the audio part of an
AviSynth script or if the problem comes from my configuration ( I'm a new
user of MPlayer ... ).
Actually, my final goal is to encode an AviSynth script with mencoder, but I
have the same audio issue and I'd like to solve the MPlayer decoding problem
first.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Olivier