[MPlayer-users] Problem with Windows Media audio

Thu Jun 16 00:41:55 CEST 2005

Hi Stephen Stocker!

 On 2005.06.15 at 15:45:41 -0500, Stephen Stocker wrote next:

>   Thanks a lot, I tried -afm dmo, works perfectly! I don't think I'd run
>   across that one yet. :)

Well, next times you experience problems with wmv1/2 codecs, try
-vfm dmo ;) It helps even more often than with wma. You'll lose nice
postprocessing, though, but that's much better than watching as your
video is falling apart (and what the hell are those j-frames, does
anyone know?).

But afm = dmo has no drawbacks, that's why I suggested to append it to
config file and forget about this problem.

--

Vladimir