[MPlayer-users] Problem with Windows Media audio

Wed Jun 15 14:22:27 CEST 2005

Hi Stephen Stocker!

 On 2005.06.15 at 07:06:10 -0500, Stephen Stocker wrote next:

>   Using latest MPlayer and ffmpeg CVS, Slackware and gcc 2.95.3, I get about a
>   second of audio on this file, then nothing. Video is fine, though.
>
> http://video.wjla.com/wjla/aruba0614.wmv
>
>   Seems like I've encountered this problem before, but I can't remember what I did about it. :( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Haven't really checked this file, but solution to most audio problems in
wmv is
afm = dmo
in your config file. Or "afm = dshow", if you don't have dmo codecs
installed. ffmpeg decoder sometimes has problems with wma codecs.

--

Vladimir