[MPlayer-users] 3g2 files fail to play sound

Bo Xie xiebopublic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:42:35 CEST 2005

1.Have you used the latest cvs version of mplayer? If not,please use
it and report again.
2.Please tell us how do you configure and make mplayer? I mean mplayer
can use external faad or internal faad lib and which one you have
chose?
3.Upload flix110605_1.3g2 to ftp,if possible. So that other guy can
repeat your bug and fix it.

Best Regards,
Xie Bo