[MPlayer-users] AAC streaming troubles

fafa SingSing Radio fafa at sing-sing.org
Sun Jun 12 19:19:17 CEST 2005

Hi all,

 I am trying to read an ACC live stream created with quicktime live
broadcaster and relayed by darwin (linux) with mplayer 1,0pre7 under
linux fc3.
I compile mplyer using Live.com package in order to have an RTSP layer
but sound is bursty and sometime cutted.
Maybe net congestion , but streaming over tcp is not possible because it
hang my DSL connection ( router trouble?) .

One thing make me doubt is mplayer debug info give me :
"stream is not cacheable".

But Quicktime, on the same net render à correctly on the same network
and caching is possible. Other point I can read corretly http, mp3
stream (using icecast on the same streaming server).

So, I there a method to have a correct decoding for RTSP streaming or
something I missed in configuration.

Thanks