[MPlayer-users] matroska and mplayer

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Jun 11 12:56:13 CEST 2005

On Saturday, 11 June 2005 at 12:06, mplayer mplayer wrote:
> thx for youer answer
> MPlayer dev-CVS-050604-06:00-3.4.2 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
> CPU: Intel  (Family: 8, Stepping: 7)
> Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
> CPUflags:  MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
> Compil??? pour CPU x86 avec les extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2
>
> linux fedora core3 I had the even problem when I use mdk 9.2
> I think it's a bug with matroska option: "defaut track" in the video
> When remove this option in video the mplayer can play it.
> I want know if it's a problem of mplayer or matroska decoder?

You still failed to provide even the basic information, i.e. full
`mplayer -v` output. Obviously you haven't read the documentation
I pointed you to. If you cannot ask a question properly, then in all
likelihood nobody will answer it, and I don't have time nor the
inclination to drag the details of your problem out of you.

R.