[MPlayer-users] tdfx_vid.o

Vit Pelcak spearhead at seznam.cz
Thu Jun 9 11:42:56 CEST 2005

Hi.
I'm currently running Debian Sarge for x86 with kernel 2.6.11.8 (compiled by myself). I have K-6 II and Voodoo 3 2000 PCI and always when I attempt to compile tdfx_vid.o with "make -C drivers tdfx_vid.o" it ends with countless number of errors.

I get so much error messages so quickly, that I don't manage to catch them and they dissappear definitely (I mean that I can't scroll back to them).

Did someone else tried to compile it. I figured out, that include folder of header files (included in source files for tdfx_vid.o) is not asm but asm-x86 (or something like this), when I altered it in in source files for tdfx_vid.o, nothing changed.

Did someone else tried it? What I have to alter to make it work?
Thanks.