[MPlayer-users] flicker between playlist items

keithcsl at ihug.co.nz keithcsl at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 5 03:40:11 CEST 2005

Hi Jason

Ok, I think I may have to change the design of the
application. Currently, after each item is played, the app
calls mplayer again, ie an mplayer process is created per
video play. This makes it easier on the programming end.

It looks like I will need to change it to use one instance
of mplayer in loop mode and issue loadfile command for each
item.

It's a bit of work, but I'll give that a go. I hope that
will solve my problem. Is this how other front-end mplayer
applications are written?

Regards
Keith