[MPlayer-users] hauppauge pvr350 audio out to tv

Uli Marschall Ulrich.Marschall at telering.at
Fri Jun 3 21:43:35 CEST 2005

Hallo!

I am using mplayer on a linux maschine (debian unstable, kernel 2.6.8)
with a Hauppauge PVR 350 in it and would like to use this card for
video and audio output to my TV.
The command "cat test.mpg >/dev/video16" works fine, I am getting video
and sound out of my TV attached to the PVR 350 using the SCART-cable.
The command "mplayer -vo ivtv test.mpg" gives a nice picture on the TV
but the sound is comming out of the soundcard and not out of the PVR
350.
Is there a way to get the sound out of the PVR 350?

Thanks for any advice

Uli