[MPlayer-users] Netstream quirkyness - 1.0_pre5 vs 1.0_pre7

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:03:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/2/05, Wicher <bakkerBart at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> Now why does it complain about an angle number all of a sudden?
> For my goals (network-distributed mencoding, serving the DVD via
> netstream) the need-to-restart-netstream-on-successive-connections is
> not a big issue, the can't-specify-anything-but-the-last-chapter issue
> is a bigger issue, but the real showstopper is the
> start-playing-at-wrong-position issue.
>
> Can anyone confirm these issues? Any ideas on how to fix it?
> Regards, Wicher.

Did you try with MPlayer/MEncoder CVS? The patch you give a link to my
not be able to apply to MPlayer source tree, as quite some code in
this area has changed, for the better regarding readability and
maintainability. But please try.
Anyway, if there's a bug in pre7, it will only get fixed in the current version.

Guillaume
--
Jazz music and Open Source development looks like chaos to an
untrained eye, but end-up producing masterpieces like "Kind of Blue"