[MPlayer-users] TAP equalizer (was mplayer and autom. frame rate)

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Thu Jun 2 01:56:54 CEST 2005

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl wrote:

>On Monday 30 May 2005 17:40, Rich Felker wrote:
>> Yes, it would be very nice to have a filter to adjust pitch.
>
>One could use the TAP pitch shifter plugin with MPlayer:
>
>http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/ladspa/pitch.html
>
>It's the best LADSPA pitch shifter I have found so far.
>e.q.
>mplayer bla.avi -af ladspa=tap_pitch:tap_pitch:0:-4.0959041:-90:0
>
>--Ivo

  Thanks for the tip on these plugins. For anyone interested, the
  equalizer in this collection is also really good, and not
  CPU-intensive.

  MPlayer may not be intended for use as an audio player, but it's far
  and away the best thing around, especially for those of us who don't
  like a GUI. :)

  Take care,
  Steve