[MPlayer-users] Bug Report: jpeg to avi is broken NOVIRUS

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jul 24 22:00:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 01:48:16PM -0600, Daniel Swan wrote:
> I've downloaded the latest CVS, and was able to compile it successfully,
> but I am still unable to convert my jpgs to avi.    Please advise.

That is because you have a different problem. MPlayer supports only
baseline (c0) and lossless huffman (c3) encoding for jpg files, whereas
yours use progressive huffman (c2). I doubt this will be supported in
the near future (if at all).
You can still convert them to a supported format first.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger