[MPlayer-users] Hardware AC3 and DTS

Peter Hutnick hutnick at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:40:21 CEST 2005

On 7/23/05, ACS <adrian.bacon at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> [...]

I put the line you suggested in ~/.mplayer/config.  Will that work?

I tried "mplayer dvd://" after making that change and it buzz from
line-out.  I put the -ao back in there and got buzz out of the
receiver.

I neglected to mention that this is Fedora Core 4 box, and I'm using
the FreshRPMs mplayer-1.0-0.16.pre7.2.fc4 package.

Thanks,
Peter