[MPlayer-users] using mencoder

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Wed Jul 20 16:41:27 CEST 2005

sinan , wrote:

>actually my aim is unicasting streams gathered from several dvb-s
>cards, btw -udp -net 127.0.0.1:2000 does not work for me :/ i need
>something to change the unicasting address via dvbstream or mencode or
>ffmeg

be sure you are using a fresh cvs checkout of dvbstream. I added -udp
relatively recently.
IIUC you don't need mencoder or ffmpeg at all

 Sponsor:
 Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di
* Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing  - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=20-7