[MPlayer-users] Substitle issue with a few DVDs

Fabio Papa fn024607 at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 18 10:58:18 CEST 2005

Hi list,
I would like to add to the list of people experiencing problems with
DVD subtitles. I seem to have the worst scenario of all, though, since
I cannot display subtitles for any dvd I have.
Dumping the content on file and playing that works always.
It would seem there is a problem interpreting the DVD structure, which
is obviously not a problem with a dumped file.

Just my 2 cents..