[MPlayer-users] resume playback after closing mplayer

Paul Bartlett paul.bartlett at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 13 12:41:52 CEST 2005

Could the sb output vlaue be written to a specified file on termination of
mplayer.  I could then read the file after mplayer terminates to build up my
own database of played files and their remembered positions?

Is ther a formal way that I can request this feature from the developers?
(I can script, but I am no programmer)

Paul