[MPlayer-users] input.conf file doesn't seem to be used

Paul Bartlett paul.bartlett at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 13 12:19:50 CEST 2005

I have tried to modify the input.conf file (that is in the same location as
the mplayer.exe file) in an attempt to change the skip speeds, but it
doesn't seem to make any difference.

I have read through the documnentation and I have tried to create the
input.copnf file in my home directory (but I use Windows XP), and this did
not work for me.  I have also tried to specify the input.con file on the
command line of launching mplayer, but I must have been doing something
wrong with this becuase it didni't work at all.

Can someone give me example syntax of how to specify a specific input.conf
file?

(Windows XP pro SP2)

thanks,
Paul

My current input.con file if that helps:

##
## MPlayer input control file
##

RIGHT seek +30